Saturday, November 01, 2008

One woodland fairy, one screamin' cheetah weelie!

Well folks here they are, dressed up in all their glory! Finally, all that hard work comes to fruition! We had a great night, the Monkey Man is of course old hat at this trick-or-treating stuff, and he taught his baby sister well. After a few houses she was yelling "trick-or-treat" with the best of them! And now they have enough candy to last us until next Halloween!

My monkey becomes a cheetah!


Tail end of a cheetah


Fairy kisses for Mommy!


Mommy's little woodland fairy


Winged wonder!

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

You'll be making my fairy costume :)
Seriously I love wearing nylons

Little Mama said...

Sean, if you're into nylons, I have about 10 pairs that I NEVER wear anymore, shall I send them your way? ;-)