Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God of the Interstate Billboard

I was heading out east of town to visit a friend in Coupland yesterday. I was on one of the major highways and immediately noticed some billboards. The first one I remember said this:

Is the road you're taking leading you to me?
-God

Hmmmm. Well the road I was taking would have eventually led me to Houston and unless God currently resides in Houston or one of the towns on HWY 290 on the way to Houston, it obviously wouldn't have taken me to him! So shit, I always seem to take the wrong road! But then I got to thinking, Wow! Billboards are pretty pricey, who knew God had such a big advertising budget? And then I wondered who his agency was? Is he a local client or a national client? Either way, Big Daddy's marketing firm could sure use a high falootin' account like that! So if any of you have an "in" with God, could you please get his contact info? I think it's only fair that Big Daddy's agency has a chance to make a pitch! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments: