Friday, November 28, 2008

10 Things I'm thankful for today...

1) My kids. They make me beyond crazy but I wouldn't trade a single minute of any day with them!
2) Big Daddy. 17 years together and we still kinda like each other!
3) My home. It may not be perfect, but it's mine.
4) My family. When it comes down to it, they're all you've got and I'm pretty lucky to have them!
5) My dog. He's a big, goofy, son of bitch, but I love him!
6) My friends, both near and far. Without them, life would be dull!
7) My little garden. It's not much, but it helps me feel connected to nature and keeps me grounded.
8) Fuzzy polar fleece sweatpants and woolly socks! It's chilly here and I'm oh so toasty!
9) My camera. Without which I wouldn't have 1000's of photos of beautiful children and awesome nature!
10) My blog. So I can remember all the silly, stupid things that will make me smile when I'm old!

No comments: