Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Better late than never...

I have been waiting around for the final results from the election, but it seems as though Missouri may never be called! So I just wanted to post the predictions that Big Daddy and the Monkey Man made and compare with the actual results. They really did pretty well, only one state off as far as I can tell (depending on what Missouri does). I tried to upload the map, but blogger isn't recognizing the format, so I'll just post the electoral votes they predicted vs. the actual.

Prediction was: 353-Obama, 185-McCain
Actual (at this time): 364-Obama, 162-McCain

The boys had given Indiana to John McCain and Missouri too. And I still think Missouri will eventually be called for McCain and if that's the case, the results will be: Obama-364, McCain-173, so they weren't too far off! I still just think it was cool as hell watching my son take in this process! Get him informed and excited while he's young so hopefully he'll fully understand and appreciate his right to vote in the 2020 Presidential Election!

No comments: