Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holy crap!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Oh wait... holy crap, it's RAIN! Wow! I was beginning to think that rain was just a figment of my imagination! This is the first real rain we've had in months, my tomatoes are rejoicing! If they had feet they would be dancing with their heads upturned, reveling in the life-giving gift of Mother Nature!

If I'm lucky, there will be some puddles for the kids to splash in when it calms a bit. They seriously need some little rain boots! Maybe I'll wait to take my shower until later so I can splash too!

The thunder just woke up the Piggle, she's crying and scared, but I just explained to her where thunder comes from (well, at least how a sweet little fairy tale explains it). I feel a haiku coming on...

little clouds floating
you bang your heads and yell out
OW, OW, OW! that hurts!

No comments: