Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween!

Finally the day has come to dress up my little goblins and take them out to beg for goodies from complete strangers then bring them home to stuff themselves silly with candy until they finally fall over into sugar comas and wake up puking from all the sweets in the middle of the night! OK, just kidding about the puking thing, I don't let them stuff themselves that bad. We will be heading down to the Hyde Park neighborhood with some friends. It is a wonderful old neighborhood with big, spooky houses and they decorate for Halloween like other neighborhoods decorate for XMAS! It's rad! It is supposed to be a beautiful night and I can't wait to see all the little ghouls and goblins dressed up!

I finally finished up everything for my little beasties. This morning I spent 2 hours spotting spats, adding more flowers to a tutu and onesie, decorating a woodland fairy's treat basket and putting the finishing touches on her shoes. I will dress them up early so I can take some pics before we actually head out to trick-or-treat, hopefully I'll get some good ones!

For the rest of you, have a fun and SPOOKY night and don't get all bloated on Snickers and candy corn! And just as a note, if you are the person handing out candy... NOBODY wants those damn mints you get with your meals at Sonic, you cheap bastard! If that's all you have to offer, just do us all a favor and keep your porch light off and don't answer the door!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh I hope you got some great pics. I would love to see if you did. I'm getting back in the swing of visiting my blog friends and I've really missed coming to yours.

You always have such a great read when I come here and you make me think!

Damn we need to get together soon...I miss you!

Little Mama said...

Thanks for stopping in! I miss hearing from you and yes, we need to get together soon. Hope you all had a fun Halloween!