Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Birthday wishes

I'll be celebrating my birthday later this month, and all I'm saying is I'm still 30-something! Anyway, I was pondering what I might enjoy doing for my birthday, or what silly little thing might amuse me. At first I thought of new jogging pants and some new sneakers, just because that's what I wear 90% of the time and the ones I have are getting old and sad, then I thought I might like some new bamboo utensils to use on my non-stick pans, I have some but one broke, or maybe a couple of good books, I haven't had anything new to read in awhile. Pretty simple stuff, I'm an easy-going girl, you don't have to buy me diamonds to make my day. Honestly dinner out and a cool punk rock t-shirt sounds awesome! But then, about 2 hours ago, my hopes and dreams for my birthday changed entirely. I heard a horrible noise upstairs, so I ran up and what did I find? The Monkey Man barfing his brains out! Of course my first worry was for him, poor little guy, it breaks my heart! Then I slowly began to notice the aftermath and all I can say is HOLY SHIT! He obviously started off in his bedroom, then left a contribution in the hall and proceeded to hurl again before he could lift the lid of the toilet! Egads! So two hours later, after being on my hands and knees scrubbing copious amounts of vomit out of the carpet and off the walls, I have decided what I REALLY want, more than anything in the world, is new carpet! And if I can't get that, I'd settle for a serious visit from Stanley Steemer or Kiwi!!! It may not be romantic, but after the puke, the dog piss, the wine and more puke, this carpet can't take much more! It's getting so bad that even the dog is offended by it! Sigh.

6 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Hey abput what date is that Birthday. I have one coming p in January too?

Sean Wright said...

Oh and I hear you on the carpet.

Little Mama said...

My whole family has taken over the latter part of Jan. We range from the 18th to the 31st. I'm on the 25th.

Sean Wright said...

31st for me

Little Mama said...

That's my Monkey Man's b-day! So you are an Aquarian too! I should have known with the keen intellect and biting sense of humor! Nice.

Sean Wright said...

He obviously grow up to be an intelligent kind hearted man then