Monday, May 19, 2008

Only Four More Weeks!!

Yea! Four weeks until we head off to Cozumel! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!! We went out this past weekend and bought another bikini (figured I will need at least 2 suits while we're there) and it's really cute! Big Daddy has new sandals and shorts and we are just counting the days! We need to sit down and start planning things out a little bit. As much as I want this to be a totally relaxing and enjoyable vacation, there are several things that I want to do while down there. I want to see the San Gervasio Ruins, which are on Cozumel, I also want to see Tulum, which is on the mainland. I will have to figure out how long the ferry ride is and ask my doctor what the best sea-sick meds are. If the ferry ride is only 20 minutes, I can probably withstand the motion sickness, but if it's like an hour or something, that may put a kink in things. I HATE boats! Of course snorkeling is a must and we plan on actually going out to party at night. We haven't had a taste of the nightlife in years! I want to rent a scooter and go to the East side of the island where the sandy beaches are and very few people! And of course the Dolphin Experience, this comes with the "all-inclusive" portion of our stay and an hour in the water with these wonderful creatures is going to be amazing! This is going to be such a WONDERFUL vacation and I cannot thank my in-laws enough for making it possible! Without them offering to stay with the kids, this would have never been possible! I am eternally grateful!

No comments: