Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mama's Steppin' Out Tonight!

It took a crap-load of finagling, but in about 30 minutes I am heading out the door to drop kiddos at a friend's house and pick up her boyfriend and head to San Antonio to see Iron Maiden! Oh yeah, 80's butt rock at it's finest! It's cool, Big Daddy isn't a fan of Iron Maiden and he saw them back in the day anyway and my friend could also care less about IM, so we have agreed to "hubby swap" for the evening. Big Daddy will head to her house after work to have dinner and pick up the kids, while her boyfriend and I head to the concert to rock our asses off. Please picture me with my fist held high, my head bangin' and my tongue sticking out in a lewd gesture! It's always good to have at least one friend who can still appreciate the finer things in life! I'll give the down-low tomorrow! Rock-n-Roll Baby! Rock-n-Roll!

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

I didn't realise you were a Maiden Fan.

Or maybe I forgot.

I missed them in Australia. :(

Little Mama said...

Too be honest, back in the day, Maiden was not my favorite. I was more of a Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Motley Crue kinda girl. But hey, when a great butt-rock band makes it to this neck of the woods, you gotta go! A big show is coming in Aug. with Priest, Heaven and Hell, Testament and a few others. May have to go to that. Any chance to see Priest!