Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've run into a slump... again!

It's weird, there have recently been many things that I have wanted to blog about, HOWEVER, I just can't seem to get off my duff and do it! I was greatly amused by the announcement of the 7 NEW deadly sins (as if the first 7 weren't enough) and I am greatly disturbed by the state of California and the measures they are taking to keep parents from homeschooling unless they have teaching credentials. So both are good, meaty subjects, but I just have a block! I don't know if I'm just unmotivated, plain lazy or overwhelmed by a crabby baby and the whole rigamarole that I'm dealing with in regards to insurance policies and whatnot. It kind of seems like when it rains it pours! I feel like I have spent the entire week gathering quotes and crunching numbers. Insurance pisses me off! I think I finally have my ducks in a row as far as auto and homeowner's, but we decided to FINALLY get our shit together and get some life insurance, and of course dealing with the phone interviews to discuss health and the setting up of paramedics to come by and draw blood and take pee samples is just such a complete pain in the ass! But I guess I can't expect them to cover us for that kind of money without making sure we're not in tip-top shape. Still, what a pain! So, I promise at some point, I will have an entry worthy of viewing, but for now, I have to go get a squawking baby up from her nap!

No comments: