Friday, March 28, 2008

Freezing my ass off in Texas!

Ok, it was damn near 90*F here yesterday and today it is in the low 60's and getting colder! I was to be "Hostess with the Mostess" at our park day today and spent the entire time walking around with my teeth chattering wishing I had NOT worn my flip-flops and capri pants! Weather forecasters in Texas stink! At least when I lived in Oregon the forecasters were never able to get it wrong! All they had to say was, "There is a good chance for rain today with moderate temperatures" and there you had it! Here the weather is so damn wishy-washy, well in the winter and spring. In the summer you can always bet on !00* and humid as hell. I can't believe I'm longing for those days! And I know, those of you in Minnesota think I'm a dork, but I've been climatized and 60-ish degrees is just too damn cold! Brrrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

Sean Wright said...

What no pictures?