Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Leap Day!

So... what should I do with my one extra day of 2008? Hmmmmm... if I could do anything I wanted, I would blink my eyes and be on some beautiful white sand beach, where the sun is shining, there is a slight, warm breeze and I would drink wonderful drinks made with fresh coconuts and pineapples, I would have a massage, pedicure, and manicure. I would eat luscious tropical fruits and fresh fish. I would swim and snorkel in warm water and I would be at peace with everything around me. I would have Big Daddy there to enjoy all these wonderful things with me and I would have my children there, running and leaving their sweet little footprints in the sand and splashing in the water (of course all of this would be under the direct supervision of an EXTREMELY qualified young woman who could take care of all the meltdowns and whining!) It would be a wonderful day!

As it is... I will probably blog a bit, have a nice big cup of hot tea with sugar and milk, do some dishes, pick up the house for the weekend, take my kiddos to park day, finish my window seat cushion, and go through some pregnancy photography sites (I'll explain later) and do my best to show my sweet little kitty I love her. Sadly, I have an appointment to put her down tomorrow, her pain is extreme and I can't let her suffer any longer. I am so NOT alright with all this, but what can I do? Anyway, don't want to get into it too much right now, I need to have a halfway decent day and don't need to start crying this early!

No comments: