Thursday, February 14, 2008

Did you know...?

That cat barf is the slickest substance on the planet?? I did not know this until 2 nights ago when I walked into the utility room to check on a load of laundry and unbeknownst to me the cat had barfed on the floor and I stepped right in the middle of it (with my favorite Rocket Dog shoes mind you) and slipped a good two feet and damn near fell and broke my arm! It was like stepping on a banana peel that had been placed on a pile of pudding! Had I died, I would have ended up on the Darwin Awards for sure... "Woman in Texas Slips on Cat Vomit and Meets Her Ultimate Demise".

I have read in so many places that pets are good for you, they help you live longer because they lower your blood pressure, give you companionship and that warm fuzzy feeling. Has anyone ever researched how many people have DIED due to pet ownership? I read of a woman in Albuquerque NM who drowned in one of those big rain collecting barrels trying to save her kitten! I am personally convinced that if I don't get killed slipping on cat puke, that I will surely expire from the toxic gases that eek out of my dog's butt EVERY night! It is so bad that we have actually considered gas masks! I never even get the slightest hint of a foul odor from this dog during the day, but I kid you not as soon as you crawl into bed and get all snuggly, he lets one fly and the room becomes a toxic wasteland! It's no wonder why my hubby and I don't have more of those "intimate" moments, it's because we've been rendered unconscious! We may need to rethink the dog's sleeping arrangements!

1 comment:

Sean Wright said...

Are you sure its the dog? :)