Monday, November 05, 2007

From the mouths of babes... (cont.)




Here are some photos of art my son painted today. He is very much into the solar system and the planets lately. Well, for some reason he decided to merge his love of planets with his love of fruit. So here is his collection. Picture number one, Mars With A Red Bell Pepper. Picture number two, Earth With A Green Apple Falling Onto Mars. And picture number three, (you're gonna love this, and I shit you not, this is what he said) "This is a picture of a banana falling out of Uranus!" Yeah, try to keep a straight face with that one!

3 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Its very embarassing when I laugh out loud at work

Little Mama said...

Yeah, I actually had to leave the room under the false pretense that I had to potty and go laugh hysterically! I feel bad for my kid because I have such a sick, perverse sense of humor. :-p

Ginny said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!