Thursday, July 05, 2007

In addendum to last post...

I was just thinking that the best thing about the end of my whole insurance and medical facility debacle is the fact that I persevered! I did not let those assholes push me into paying a penny more than I owed! It sucked, it was stressful and I sometimes thought I would rather just pay the damn thing off and be done with it. But I didn't, I fought my ass off and it eventually paid off. So if any of you are faced with this same type of thing, being bullied by the giants of insurance and medical care, don't give up! Maybe if more of us dig our heels in and decide we aren't gonna take this shit anymore, things might start to change! We all deserve good medical care and we shouldn't have to put up with this bureaucratic bullshit to get it!

No comments: