Monday, July 30, 2007

Figures...

I'll spare you the lengthy post on the incompetence of North Austin Medical. Let's just say that nothing is resolved, I am closer to getting an attorney on waiver and I am looking into filing a formal grievance with the hospital and with the Better Business Bureau. Will it help me plight? Probably not, but I figure SOMEONE should know how dissatisfied I am (well, besides all you nice people) and how incompetent NAMC's system is. I am halfway considering calling "7 On Your Side"! Slap 'em on the 5 o 'clock news, maybe that will start a little fire under them to get them motivated to actually follow through with the "review" they promised. What a total bunch of ASSHOLES!

1 comment:

past prime said...

You seem to have all the cards and are ready to play them. Even though, you will still need some luck. Maybe the lawyer would be a great place to start. Big businesses are more afraid of a law suit than a news article on TV. The law suit lasts longer and costs more.