Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time to catch up!

It seems as though I've been out for the count for a couple of weeks, juggling illness, birthdays, and a new part time job! I am feeling much better today and motivation is slowly but surely creeping back in! It will be even better in the next few minutes when my tea is ready!

Yes you read right, I have a new part-time job! Nothing exciting, I'm cleaning Big Daddy's offices once a week. It's a decent little gig, gets me out of the house ALONE for a couple of hours and I make an extra couple hundred bucks so I can have some spending $$$. It's been years since I've had my own frivolous spending money, so this is kind of exciting. Granted, the frivolous stuff will have to wait, as I really NEED a few things first, but still, it's nice to know there is some extra cash coming into the household. I hope to find something better within the year, but for now it's great and I'm happy!

In the last two weeks we celebrated my birthday, my son's birthday, had a Super Bowl bash and one serious Rock-N-Roll Party. I'm glad it's all over and I can get back to my boring little life! Parties and birthdays are fun, but oh so much work! So in short, glad to be back! Stay tuned for some fun stuff!

No comments: