Friday, February 13, 2009

Resurrection!


Last year I lost my big toenail. It was horrible! I mean it hurt and all that, but in the eyes of vanity, it was devastating! Me, "Queen of Pretty Pink Toes" was left with a nail-less, funky little stump! I had to resort to painting the unaffected toes and wearing pink camo band-aids on the big toe or going "nude"! I have spent the last 10 years of my life with impeccably painted toenails and I love it! Just a little something to make me feel good about myself! Well, much to my great joy, that stubby, funky, ridiculous toe has FINALLY grown a nail! And I indulged myself this morning and painted them HOT pink! And they are DAMN sexy even if I do say so myself! I feel great! I love my super sexy hot pink toes!

1 comment:

The WoodLand School said...

There is nothing better than perky toes!