Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh no he DIDN'T!

Took the kids out to a nice leisurely dinner at Maudie's tonight. It was packed, obviously lots of families getting out for a nice dinner before the hordes of lovers come out tomorrow night (GAG!). Big Daddy and I had finished up and we were all waiting for the Piggy to finish her enchiladas when the Monkey Man cut this rip-roaring fart! I was mortified! Not that I'm all uppity, I understand the need to crack a good one on occasion, but NOT in the middle of a busy restaurant! Luckily because there were SO many people and it was very loud, we were the only ones that noticed it, but still. It is just not cool to emit gasses while in the company of large amounts of people eating food! Big Daddy and I gave him our best stern looks and told him it was absolutely unacceptable. Then on the way to the car I had to keep myself from giggling out loud, cause it really was a prime pooter!

2 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

That's the *worst* (trying to counteract giggles with stern mama glares ... sooooo hard)!

Little Mama said...

Yeah, I generally have a really hard time with the "stern mama face" mostly since I'm the type of person that isn't really offended by things. I don't know, maybe it's in my genetic make-up, but we always thought farting was funny in my family. You just never said the word "fart" to describe it when speaking to my grandmother. She wasn't offended by the action, she was offended by the word! Too funny!