Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Watch out Griswald's, here we come!


OK, maybe the place isn't decked out quite as cool as the Griswald's but we've done a pretty nice job. The hubby promised my son last year that we would decorate the house this year, and my son, having a memory like an elephant when it suits him, has held my hubby to that promise! I did the tree out front and hubby climbed around on the roof. I was a little bummed that we weren't able to get the lights on the peak of our roof, but it was just too steep and slick and I decided I would rather have a husband that was in one piece than lights on the peak of the roof! I'm just kooky that way! I think before it is all said and done, the tree next to the house will also get some lights, but here is what we have now! It's kind of pretty, right?

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Very Nice. I had though of putting up lights but meh, we ain't got kids and its just not the same

Little Mama said...

Oh believe me, if we didn't have kids, I don't even think we'd have a tree! But I suppose that's the great thing about kids, you get to do all the stupid shit and have an excuse to do it! :-)