Friday, December 21, 2007

DONE!!!

Well folks, I am truly done! I went to the grocery store and spent a stupid amount of money, but hey, I want to make sure my guests are well fed over the holidays. I was pleasantly surprised that the grocery store wasn't crazy, but I went around 1pm, so all the lunch folks were gone and it really wasn't too bad. I made my way through, met a nice woman in the line who has the same name as me (how odd, I've only met like 3 other Trina's in my life that were just Trina, not Katrina). So my grocery experience was fine. I hit Sonic and the mailbox on the way home, and then we had my hubby's work XMAS party last night. So as of today, my only obligation is to clean my house. I have no reason to leave the house until after the holidays! YEA!

Happy Holidays to all of you! Don't be surprised if I don't post for awhile, I'm going to be enjoying my family!

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Have a safe and special season Trina

Ginny said...

I bet your food all turned out wonderful! I love your cooking. :)