Thursday, January 17, 2008

Writer's block!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I seem to have a bit of a writer's block or something. Or maybe there has just been nothing truly exciting happening around here. Since Christmas all I have done is clean house, school my son, take care of my baby and I've managed to get some painting done downstairs. It doesn't help that I've had a sick kid and sick hubby which equals very little downtime at the moment! I have also been making a concerted effort not to spend as much time on this stinkin' machine. Blogging has proven to be slightly addictive, as is checking email and surfing the web. I decided if I continued to spend much time on here, I'd end up with Carpal Tunnel and a big butt! So, I've been spending more time playing with my kids and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Well I miss it when you don't post. You are entertaining! When are we gonna get together? Think you can leave the kids with Brady and steal away for an overnight camping trip?

Little Mama said...

It's possible, but give me until the weather is nice again. I CANNOT deal with being cold! I know I'm a weiner, what can I say?

Sean Wright said...

Welcome back,

I was just thinking that "Hmm haven't heard from Trina lately". So I will take credit for telepathically prompting your subconscious :)

Little Mama said...

I was wondering who that was knocking on my brain!