Friday, August 03, 2007

Brain block.


Seems I've been in a bit of a brain block the past couple of days. Not really much on my mind. I started the new Harry Potter book. FINALLY. All of my friends have been cursing me because they all bought it and read the first weekend it was out and they want to chat about it, but I won't let them cause I don't want to know the ending. So all of you out there that have read it... KEEP QUIET! Anyway, I found it at Costco on Wed. and figured I'd splurge (I bought that and a new pair of Lucky Jeans!) All of my jeans are baggy and my hubby said I really needed to get some pants that fit, he's tired of seeing me saggin'! We were bored last night and my hubby decided we should Simpsonize ourselves, so we did. Here I am... Simpsonized. Other than that, haven't had much of anything interesting to talk about. Maybe I'll have better ideas or at least be out of my brain block by Monday!

No comments: