Friday, December 05, 2008

OK, NOW it's December!

Holy shit folks, it got cold! Remember my last post about warm, sunny breezes? Yeah, not so much anymore. How about frigid, bone-chilling wind and freezing temps?! It is times like these I absolutely abhor all of the big windows in my house! Normally I keep the blinds open to let in all that lovely natural light, but I have been keeping the blinds closed and living in a cave for 2 days! The cold that emanates from the windows is awful! I hereby declare that from now until spring I shall be baking at least one loaf of bread, or cookies or pies so I can either 1) keep the house warm from the heat coming off the stove, or 2) gain about 20 pounds of fat to insulate my skinny, little ass so I don't freeze to death! I suppose it's a good thing I don't live in Minnesota!

3 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Hey I'd rather be cold than sweaty ans sticky.

Little Mama said...

Yeah, I'm the opposite. There is only so much clothing a person can put on. Whereas when you're hot, you can remove clothing and jump into a pool or sprinkler!

Sean Wright said...

cold means you can snuggle with hubby though :)