Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Great TP Experiment of 2008

Over the last month or so, I have been conducting an experiment, unbeknownst to my Big Daddy. Everytime I notice the toilet paper getting low, I grab a new roll and put it NEAR the toilet paper roller (in plain view). The experiment was to see if the roll would ever get replaced. In the last month, anytime he has used the last bit of TP, it has NOT been replaced by the new roll that is sitting less than 1-2 ft. away from the roller (in plain sight). So, based on this experiment, I have determined that Big Daddy either does not understand the complex workings of a TP roller OR he just chooses not to replace said TP. I am sure he would tell me that there was still some TP on the roll, but honestly, the hanging remnant of the last square just doesn't count! If the next person cannot get enough paper to accomplish at least a partial wipe, then that roll is toast and you should replace it with a new roll! And yes, I realize that as a female, I use more TP than he does, BUT usage should not determine who is the one to replace the roll! It is strictly the responsibility of the one who empties the roll to be kind and courteous and replace that roll so that the next person doesn't have to waddle across the bathroom in search of a new one!

4 comments:

Laura's Lines said...

Maybe Big Daddy thought you were making sure there was enough for him the next time he sat a spell in the porcelain library, and was quite pleased with your gesture attending to his needs.

We have the same exact issue here. No matter how close I put it to the roll holder, it only gets changed if I change it. I actually fantasize about one of those large industrial bathroom tissue dispensers. Then little princess would surely clog every commode in the house beyond plunging.

Cheers, Laura

Little Mama said...

Hey, how nice to see you here! Is the link to your blog on Facebook?

Sean Wright said...

Hahahahahaha can't stop laughing.

I haved moved by the way to http:// seantheblogonaut.com

Little Mama said...

Thanks Sean, and duly noted. The new site looks great!