Monday, October 15, 2007

Well, that's one off my list!


So all of my life I have wanted to go to Scotland, it is one of my top 5 things to do in life. My ancestors were Scots, so you know, one of those things that I want to see before I die. But who knew I would get to cross this off so soon?!? As it turns out, on my way to Wichita Falls, TX I was able to drive through Scotland and I've got a picture to prove it! So my life is that much closer to being complete! ;-) I have to admit, I think Scotland is a little over-rated! Hee-hee! I guess that is one of the great things about Texas, you can stay in the state, yet go all over the world. We have Scotland, Paris, and London just to name a couple. I'll have to make the effort to go see them as well!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hahaha, great post. My sister has been to the real Scotland over in Europe and loved it there. Lucky her! I doubt I'll ever get there. So much to see and do in this world, so little time.

Sean Wright said...

Great post Trina. By the way stickers left the other day you should have them in 2-3 weeks?