Thursday, October 25, 2007

Better now.

Was feeling slighty unworthy and dull yesterday, but feeling lots better today. I hate when I get into those funks. I woke up this morning, knowing that I was taking my children to visit the pumpkin farm for a field trip, not to mention picking out our carving pumpkins! That has to make anyone feel good, right? Getting a gargantuan squash to stab, gut and generally maim? It is a beautiful sunny morning, the weather should be mild and to top it off, I get to leave my kids with a good friend tonight while I accompany my husband on a vineyard dinner down in Driftwood. That's right, you're not seeing things, I actually have a date with my hubby tonight!! Except I don't have a damn thing to wear! My closet is filled with jeans and jogging pants, not cute dresses! Hopefully I can make it back from the farm in time to stop someplace and pick up something cute! Either way though, I get to go have a nice dinner, drink lovely wine and be generally merry tonight... HOORAY for ME!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Glad you are feeling less blah. I think we all go through the same thing from time to time. Just remember you are an awesome person!

I love reading your blog and it's on my daily list of blogs to check out. You always write so well and have a lot to say. Your photography aint half bad either. ;)

Ginny said...

Oh and have fun on your date!

Sean Wright said...

When I go out for a date with my wife, her dress is secondary to the time i get to spend with her. I am sure your hubby just loved your company.