Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My latest photographic efforts... the flower edition

I have taken the kids all over the place the past couple of weeks and although I always take a million pictures of my kids, I have tried to take photos of other stuff as well. I am working really hard to hone some skills as I have several folks that are wanting me to take family photographs and stuff. I recently took product photos for a friend of mine and that was fun and they look GREAT on her website. I really enjoy photography and would LOVE to make a living doing that. It's one of the few things I could work around my busy, homeschooling mom schedule. So here are some of my latest... let me know what you think!

Water lilies


A rose is a rose...


Colorsplash


Inner hibiscus


If only all things in life could be this radiant!

No comments: