Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Please excuse my neglect...

Greetings from the center of Texas, and judging from the scorching heat, possibly the center of hell! I have not had a lot of time to dedicate to my blogging lately and I apologize. With the school year getting close, I have been gearing up, ordering curriculum, organizing co-ops, buying "school" supplies (hey, just because the Monkey Man doesn't go to public school doesn't mean he shouldn't get to go "Back-to-school" shopping, right?), cleaning and organizing the downstairs closet to give me more flexibility with storage of supplies. All I can say is, "Thank goodness for IKEA!" Thanks to them I now have a wonderful shelving unit in the closet to store school and art supplies. It has removable bins, so I can just go in, grab the appropriate bin and take it to the table. I think it will really help! I have also been trying to spend more time with kids, less time on the computer and doing housework, henceforth my absence from the blogger world. But I figured I was pretty caught up, I have children in the living room enjoying a National Geographic movie, and therefore have a little time to devote to my blogging. That and the fact that I started a new work-out regime yesterday (Industrial PT, it's a Navy Seals workout) and I am so sore today I can hardly lift my arms above my shoulders, so typing is one activity that doesn't hurt! Push-ups suck! Anyway... off we go, catching up on the last couple of weeks!

No comments: