Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well...here we go!

Well, here I am in the land of blog. I'm not exactly sure why I feel the need to be here. Obviously, I have spent the last 30-something years observing the world around me, but as of late, I feel the need to just write it down. I mean really, life is just too weird or pathetic or aggravating or incredible to just let it pass by without mention. I will probably write some stuff that will make you laugh, possibly make you cry and most definitely piss some of you off. But before you get all incensed and shoot me a nasty comment, please take the time to reflect and ponder why I have pissed you off. Is it because I have said something terrible and untrue? Or is it because I hit the nail on the head and hit a nerve in the process? So away we go! Come along for the ride if you like, but this blog is like a taxi, you can get off anytime you please!

No comments: